1860's styled accommodation in Gordon, Victoria, Australia
- During the warmer months, have a relaxing drink on the sun drenched west facing deck and take in the magnificent bird life.
- During the colder months, have a spa and relax in front of the wood fire.
- Buy a hat at the amazing Gordon Hat Shop as featured on Channel 9’s Postcards program.
- Go for a drive and take in the unique landscape featuring rolling hills and waterways around Lal Lal falls – 15 minute drive.
- Visit Yullong Lavender Farm – 15 minute drive.
- Have a fish in the local Bostock and Moorabool reservoirs – 10 minute drive.
- Take in the magnificent architecture of the historic city of Ballarat – 20 minute drive.
- Visit the medieval charm of Kryal Castle – 10 minute drive.
- Spend hours and explore the Goldfield attractions at historic Sovereign Hill – 20 minute drive.
- Take the 6KM walk around beautiful Lake Wendouree – 20 minute drive.
- Explore the charm of Blackwood and take in the magnificent St Erth Gardens – 25 minute drive.
- Visit the Art Galleries and Antique Shops and have lunch at one of the many cafes at Trentham – 35 minute drive.
- Visit the magnificent garden at Lambley Nursery as featured on “Postcards” on the way to the historic book town of Clunes – 45 minute drive.